Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Saturday, October 19, 2013
Posted by Angie at 8:14 PM
Friday, October 18, 2013
Today I'm linking up to the 5 on Friday series. Like usual this week has been busy and fun. I got a little break at work because the college students were home for fall break-yay!
1-Last weekend Ava and I took a girls weekend trip with my friend Sabrina and her daughter. We had a weekend of shopping, eating, and hiking in Western NY
2-This week I put finally finished this little stool. I recovered it with fabric from my friend's fabric store. I adore this fabric and have used it all over our downstairs. It has so many bright, fun colors. I just love it!
3-Monday evening I went to my first ever garden club meeting with two of my friends. I have wanted to join for several years and this year we decided to do it. Our lesson was on the Dahlia flower which I love. I learned a lot and I can't wait to go back next week!
4-I posted this picture on Pinterest last week and it's gotten over 100 repins so I thought I'd share it here.
I have been seriously slacking in my 31 days to fitness series! I created a schedule so you can know what to expect from me for this series during the last 1/2 of October. I have some exciting things to share and I'm happy that I have a schedule to follow which will make posting every day easier for me. I can't wait to get started writing these posts!
Posted by Angie at 9:29 AM
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Posted by Angie at 2:18 PM
Friday, October 11, 2013
I think being organized is the key to a good workout. If I have everything laid out and ready to go I am more likely to actually work out. The days I'm unmotivated to work out are the days when I can't find my excercise gear and I feel like it's easier to stay home. It takes a little time to prepare the night before but it is SO worth it!
Today I'm linking up again for the 5 on Friday party! I am SOOOO happy we have a 3 day weekend! We have lots of fun stuff planned for the weekend
1) Tonight I'm going to help my friend Sara set up for her sweet baby boy's 1st birthday party. She is doing a fall theme for his party and I think it will be adorable. Here is a picture of Lachlan the birthday boy.
2) This weekend I am headed for a weekend of shopping, crafting, hiking and eating with my friend Sabrina and our girls. We are going to stay at Sabrina's sister's house and I can't wait.
3) I love, love, love the way I decorated our hutch for Halloween. I think it turned out super cute. I just painted it white and I didn't love it with all of my milkglass collection but I love it know because the fall colors pop against the white.
4) My new gold iphone finally arrived yesterday afternoon-whooooo hoooooo!! I am so glad because my old iphone has been completely dead for two weeks and I have been lugging my ipad around with me everywhere :(.
5) I love American Horror Story and I am SO glad it's back for a third season. I stayed up waaaaay too late on Wednesday night watching the premier.