Saturday, March 8, 2014

Our Saturday!


Our niece Ainsley has had medical issues since birth-she's had numerous tests done, been to many, many doctors to try to figure things out. Doctors think she might have FSHD (Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy) but they aren't 100% sure.  My sister has documented Ainsley's journey on her blog .  Yesterday they found out that a doctor in the Netherlands is going to repeat all of Ainsley's FSHD tests! He is the number 1 FSHD doctor in the world and I'm thrilled that he's going to look at Ainsley's case!  I pray that my sister and her husband will finally get answers they have been searching for.  She is the cutest 3 year old I know.  Here she is with Ava during our Disney trip in January.  

Brock started baseball on Monday.  His first game is less than a month away!  I can't wait to watch him play again.  

Brock took his SAT today!!  He didn't say much about test except it was really hard.  We wanted him to do it early because we think he'll have to do it again.

Ava had a basketball tournament today and her team won!  She was selected for the all tournament team and was thrilled!  


Happy Saturday!


0 comments: