Monday, May 26, 2014

Weekend fun!

This weekend we had a nice balance between work and fun which is always nice.  Graig and I got a ton of stuff done around the house and we also got to celebrate this weekend with friends which is always great.

Yesterday our friends Dave and Amy hosted a party at their property by a lake.  It was a beautiful day and a great day to be outside.  The party started in the afternoon and went til late.  

Here is the beautiful lake it was so nice being on the water.  

Me friend Heidi and I went in a  canoe with her daughter Mickaela.  Thankfully we didn't tip over.  I'm sitting on my life jacket :-). 


Ava and her BFF Avery.  They tried taking this picture about 50 times before it came out. 

I love these ladies so much I'm thankful for each and every one of them.  I love little Lachlan too he is so sweet.  Sara got him ready for bed right before we took this picture.  


Me and the hostess with the mostest Amy.  

Pilar and Eliza love little Lach they are little mommies to him.  

Me and Heidi we were posing like our daughters always do with their hands on their hips. 


Today Brock had a flying lesson and he flew to Binghamton which is about an hour from our house. This is the first picture I have of him in the cockpit.  


I told him to text me a picture so I could see what he sees when he's up in the air.  This is the picture he took.


Hope you had a great weekend!


0 comments: