Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Disney trip!

I've been at Disney since Saturday with my Dad and Vicki and my sister and her family.  I was sad to leave my own family at home for this trip but I am so happy I decided to come! 
We are staying at Art of Animation resort and it's adorable.  We are staying in the cars area.
Here are some pics from our hotel. 


Our first night here we went to Downtown Disney and we picked up my Dad an early birthday gift at Lego Lsnd

Sunday we headed to Magic a Kingdom (my favorite!) for a day of fun! Our first day was the last day they had their Christmas decorations up.  I'm so glad we were able to see them!

Monday we went to Hollywood Studios.  We saw Anna and Elsa and rode on the tower of terror
  

We took some pics by Echo Lake
And we had lunch at the 50's prime time cafe which was so fun!  In the afternoon in rained like crazy so we headed back to out hotel.

Tuesday the 13th was my birthday and we had a fun filled day at magic kingdom!  We ate at Be our Guest for lunch.  This is Ainsley and I in the grand ballroom. 
  
For dinner we went to 1900 Park Fare at the grand Floridian which is my all time favorite dinner at Disney.  I'm so happy we got to do it on my birthday.  At dinner we got to meet Prince Charming and Cinderella.  Ainsley was thrilled!


Wednesday we spent a full day at Epcot. We didn't go to Epcot last year so in glad we decided to go this time. We did it all at Epcot!  We rode soarin', spaceship earth, mission to Mars, and test track and went around the world. The food was delicious and we loved, loved, loved soarin'!


Today we spent our last day at Magic Kingdom.  We spent the day going on our favorite rides-big thunder mountain, haunted mansion and people mover and we did the Hall of Presidents.  We finished our day with dinner at Tony's town square (the lady and the tramp restaurant) and did some shopping on Main Street.  
Tomorrow we will have a relaxing morning at our resort before we head to the airport.  I've had a great week!

0 comments: